1. 3D bathroom planning for professionals
You are an architect, interior designer, or you just like bathroom design. This could be something worth thinking if you are looking for expanding your service. There are different levels of knowledge to consider, so let us start from a base. Everybody knows about simple bathroom requirements / elements to start and if maybe not … you may find more information in previous blog articles.
2. The next level to get more experience would be to study bathroom design in universities and institutes such as:
1. NKBA – National kitchen and bathroom Assosiation – University
2. The Art Institue of Pittsburgh
3. UCR extension – University od California
The software is the key. The worlds most advanced 3D bathroom planning software is ViSoft. A German engineered planning premium 3D program. The panorama picture above is one of the latest developments. Just send us an email (which will help bathroom insider – as affiliate) and we will get more information to you.
3. What could you plan with such a software?
There is actually all possible. It can start from small powder rooms and go to full spa areas since room sizes have no limits.
4. What do you need as input?
Room size would be the most important and is followed by the location of windows / doors. The software allows then to position all items (e.g. WC, bathtub, shower …) in the proper scale into a floor plan. Furthermore, should be a pre-selection of tile sizes or colour idea´s helpful to get to the final bathroom design.
5. What would such bathroom design software provide you as output?
The 3D bathroom planning software will offer you detailed information as following:
– 3D bathroom views from any angle
– 3D Tiles and sanitary ware library (world largest)
– Detailed drawings of measurements, tile cutting and 3D bathroom sketches
– Detail material overview (BOQ) with article numbers and manufactures overviews
– Most advanced real light options with shadows and reflections and HDR connections
– Compatible with CAD drawings
– Photo-realistic images in highest catalogue quality
– Any time presentation of future bathroom on tablet or smart phone
– Available in 16 world languages
6. What could you be asked for such a planning program?
This professional 3D bathroom planner program will cost a few thousand Dollars, but it would not require any CAD pre-knowledge to start with. Also beginner will find it worth to invest in the best available 3D bathroom planner since it will provide an instand professional portfolio as it comes.
Picture source: ViSoft
Thank you for your time reading the article, and please let me know, if you have any comments or questions below!
… have fun playing with the above 3D Panorama image